Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Fallen Leaf Chapel, South Lake Chapel, California


For the life of me I can't find any images of anyone getting married at this chapel... but I know they do! My photo shoot of Amber and Dean was taken just up the road from the chapel. Are you getting married there? Let me photograph your wedding, and we'll go to the falls after your wedding for a most romantic... and dry (I'll be easy on you) photo session (smile).
.
Fallen Leaf Chapel

(530) 544-6635
.
280 Fallen Leaf Rd
South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150

2 comments:

  1. Good post and nice capture also. Looking for more wedding stuff from your side.
    Lake Tahoe Wedding Photographer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi we are interested in getting married at the Fallen Leaf Lake Chapel this summer. We feel like we need to make a reservation but don't know how to do that...? Please help, my family has a cabin there so we are familiar with the area but don't know how to get in contact with anybody

    Thanks,

    Evan & Beatriz
    415-230-9183
    Eblaisdell1234@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete